Restaurant Supervisor (Full Time)
We’re looking for an experienced, Restaurant Supervisor to work alongside our manager. The Supervisors position would be to coordinate the day-to-day running of The Dene at our Garden Centre Restaurant, which is set in beautiful surroundings.
The successful applicant will need to have a positive mindset with a problem solver mentality and a can-do attitude is essential. As a successful applicant you will need, supervisory skills and experience in both front and back of house. We would like you to know how to oversee the restaurant, have attention to detail, communicate with customers and the front of house team.
Back of house supervisory experience is also essential, as you’ll be assisting in hiring qualified staff, overseeing the kitchen and make sure we comply with HACCP and health and safety regulations.
We will expect you to lead by example as you will be a full working member of the team. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have a pleasant dining experience.
· Restaurant supervisory experience is essential
· Effectively delegate responsibilities and maximize resources
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
· Willingness to work during peak hours, including weekends, and holidays and some evenings
· Attention to details
· Free on site parking
· Discount in the main garden centre once probationary period has been completed